"A Way to Freedom
and Guide for the Third Millenium"
A critical, holistic, & philosophical essay about the state of the planet and its inhabitants by awarded Belgian author and ecologist
Won the AWARD:
"Prof. Dr. Lord Pandit Sir Anton Jayasuriya Award for Literature"
1999, Salem, India
ORDER IT SAFELY HERE:
It always seems impossible
until it’s done.
This book should be read by anyone caring about his/her survival,
the survival of the species,
and of planet Earth
I want to make it very clear that I do not vouch fully and wholly for anyone’s research. It is up to the reader/viewer to filter and further research for themselves. I am only willing to take full responsibility for the credibility of my own personal writings. C.N.
Turn your wounds into wisdom.
WHAT IS A SURVIVOR ?
A survivor is defined as someone who continues to function or prosper in spite of setbacks, opposition or hardships.
A person is considered
a Survivor when (s)he is resilient or courageous enough to overcome an ordeal or misfortune.
Survivors are the strongest people you will ever find.
Author: Richard Clark
Senior Market Advisor Magazine
Ask Chris & Mini
Ask for whatever
Ask for help
Ask for clarity
Ask for insight
We are always there
You are always answered
Doubt kills more dreams
than failure ever will.
Chris & Mini
Nicase - Xavier
and are moderating
it 4 you
Thank you for taking the initiative and for choosing to ensure that you and your loved ones will be prepared for what is coming towards us.
We ask you to
be open-minded to what Survival really means.
This site will cover all pillars of self-reliance that you need to survive and to thrive in the Age of Turmoil that continues to unfold.
The compressed ideas and How-to's you will find here will help you to improve preparations of your future security and show you how to protect yourself, your loved ones, and your assets.
Thanks for reading. The best is still to come!
Support the Evolution of
with a Donation here:
Thanks for your great effort !
10 Items we should Buy Every Month
Some people make preparedness aka prepping harder than it has to be. Learning the skills can be hard, but the payoff is sweet: jobs get done and you accomplished something for your future.
However... preppers still need stuff. You can produce a lot of your own things and survive just fine.
But we need stuff that will make our survival easier when anything bad happens.
Some things we buy almost monthly, but other months, when the budget is tight, we don't purchase any of these. Then you will appreciate having those things at hand!
Below is a list of things you can buy every month. It is advisable not to buy all these things in one trip. Add them to your cart at the department store, grocery store, or online. With every shopping trip or online order you will spread out the cost over the month.
10 Items You Should Buy Every Month
1. Water. You need water and liquids to stay hydrated.
You will not live long without fluids. Without water - no life!
2. Food you can store easily: rice, beans, lentils, honey, salt, herbs, spices, etc. Learn how to cook food you can store for a long time, it is a necessary skill. Food is necessary.
3. Seeds. As soon as they are available in the stores, start buying. Look for seeds that will actually produce food: beans, peas, carrots, squash, beats, cabbage, broccoli etc. preferably heirloom seeds already packaged airtight. If you don't have a garden yet, get one started soon.
Gardening is a skill you should master.
4. Canning jars, lids, and rings you will need once your garden starts producing. You'll never have enough of them.
5. Natural soap in any form: bar soap, body wash, dish soap, laundry detergent, disinfectant soap, shaving cream etc. especially when you have a garden, livestock or kids. Hygiene is very important.
6. First aid and medicines. Buy them monthly without fail, but also have plenty of natural remedies ready for use.
7. Toilet paper. But you can also use water.
8. Arrows for bows, batteries, and refill cartridges for all else. Buy a few monthly, don't draw too much attention.
9. Paper, pens, and pencils. Use paper and pencils to draw and to entertain. Paper is important.
10. Books, articles, and reference materials. Underestimated by a lot of people, a good reference library is necessary to look up and get answers to your problems or for enjoyment and stress relief. One day the internet could be less reliable or heavily censored. Then you might want to have a paper copy of the things you want to remember.
So, this is a buy every month list.
Your's might look different and that is okay!
Live life as if everything is rigged in your favor!
If you want to achieve
TRUE FREEDOM, YOU
1. HAVE TO MAKE MONEY INDEPENDENTLY
2. HAVE FULL CONTROL OVER YOUR TIME
3. GET RID OF THE MINDSET THAT YOU ARE SUBJECT TO A CORRUPT GOVERNMENT THAT DEGRADES YOUR FREEDOM
Author: SIMON BLACK (Souvereign Man)
All information on this site is the result of detailed primary research undertaken in good faith, but it does NOT represent any legal, financial or medical advice. If you have any doubts regarding what or what not to do, please call your lawyer, accountant or doctor. Furthermore, you should understand that SurvivalWhisperer may in some instances receive financial compensation for products and/or services which are mentioned in here, and in other cases, receive no compensation. If you think you have a product or service that may provide value to our engaged readers or if you wish to grow your business by becoming an affiliate, send us a mail: